Winters Heater Repair & Installation
Fully Licensed & Certified Local HVAC Company
Pearce Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. offers heater installation and repair in Winters and surrounding areas. Whether you need proper installation for a new furnace or repair service for a furnace that isn’t operating properly, we go out of our way to make things right. Our family-owned business has served the local area for 14 years with service that is tailored to the specific needs of each home.
When you need reliable furnace work, call (530) 441-0350 for dedicated professional heater repair and installation.
Selecting the Right Furnace for Your Home
Choosing the right furnace for your home is essential for energy efficiency and performance. The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating of a furnace provides important information about how efficiently a furnace utilizes its fuel. A higher number indicates a more efficient furnace.
Other things to consider when choosing a furnace include:
- Sealed combustion to protect against increased carbon monoxide levels
- Two-stage valves for maintaining a consistent temperature
- A programmable thermostat to control the temperature at different times of the day and night
- A good warranty
Is The Size Of The Heater Important?
The size of the furnace should be sufficient for the size of your home. We can help you select a furnace that provides optimal performance, energy efficiency, and reliability. Our Woodland heater repair technicians can evaluate your home to determine the right size furnace to meet your heating needs. The installation will be completed properly to maximize performance and the lifespan of your new furnace. We offer free estimates and financing options for new furnace installation in Davis or nearby, so you can find a system that will work for your home and your budget.
Prompt Winters Heater Repair
When the heater isn’t working in your home, you can depend on our expert HVAC technicians for fast, accurate furnace repairs for all brands. Certain symptoms can indicate different types of problems, so it is important to have an experienced technician troubleshoot a furnace that isn’t working as it should. Waiting to fix the issue can cause an early breakdown or more serious damage to the heating system. Our heater repair technicians can expertly diagnose the problem and provide a solution to get your furnace back up and running in no time.
Your heater may need to be repaired if you notice:
- No hot air coming from the heater
- Changing temperatures throughout different rooms of the house
- The heater continually turning on and off, commonly referred to as “short cycling”
- Increases in your HVAC bills
- Strong, unpleasant smoke-like odors
- Loud clanging sounds when the furnace is running
- A decrease in your home's indoor air quality
- Leaks or water surrounding the unit
- A system that constantly runs or refuses to start
- Issues with the pilot light igniting
What Makes Our Heating Services Different?
Our Woodland heating service technicians have extensive training and experience with furnace installation and repair in the Winters, Davis and beyond, which enables them to accurately diagnose the problem and provide fast repairs. For your convenience, emergency service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
They are honest and try to save me money.- Cosette T.
Great service- Lydia L.
I highly recommend Pearce Heating and Air for your HVAC needs- James R.