Indoor Air Quality Services in Winters, CA
Expert Air Filtration & Purification Since 2005
Numerous studies have shown that the air inside our homes tends to be more polluted than the air outside. If you are concerned about the quality of the air in your home, Pearce Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. can help. We offer solutions to help improve the indoor air quality of your home, including UV lamp and ventilator installation. Our Davis air quality experts have gone out of our way to make customers happy and homes healthier since 2005.
Call Pearce Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. today at (530) 441-0350 to schedule an indoor air quality service in Winters.
What Causes Polluted & Contaminated Indoor Air?
One reason the air is so contaminated indoors is the lack of sufficient ventilation. When the house is sealed or closed up, dust, pollen, pet dander, chemicals from house cleaning products, smoke, and other pollutants become trapped inside. Although it would be nice to open the windows and let the fresh breeze in, this is not always possible or practical. Installing a ventilator is an alternative method for ventilating your Davis home and can reduce contaminants in the air, even in extreme weather.
Poor indoor air quality can lead to the following health issues:
- Asthma and allergy symptoms
- Trouble concentrating
- Sinus congestion
- Spread of bacteria and viruses
- Skin rashes
- Eye irritation
- Difficulty for people with respiratory conditions
How Does Ventilation Work?Get the facts on how ventilation works below.
- Ventilation works by exchanging fresh air from the outdoors for the stale air inside your home.
- Leading agencies like the CDC, EPA, ALA, and AMA site ventilation as a key component of better indoor air quality
- The CDC listing increased ventilation as a recommendation to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Harvard University has found that “even minimum ventilation” can minimize the transmission of influenza.
Why Choose Us for Indoor Air Quality Service in Winters?
- We use the best fans in the business, including a wide range of QuietCool products.
- QuietCool fans can effectively minimize exposure to harmful pathogens, pet dander, and volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) that worsen your indoor air quality.
- These fans also get your home’s humidity back to recommended levels—reducing water damage caused by steam and creating a more comfortable space.
- A professional indoor air quality technician can evaluate your home to determine which system is right for your needs.
Pearce Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. offer ventilator installation services to our customers in Winters and the surrounding areas. We will assess your needs and recommend the right solution to improve the air you and your family are breathing.
Eliminate Bacteria & Mold with a UV Air Purifier
Are you concerned about bacteria and mold growth? Ultraviolet air purifiers are designed to kill airborne and surface mold and bacteria. A UV air purifier can be mounted in the ductwork near your HVAC system or the indoor coil to kill mold and bacteria before it damages your property and health.
We offer free estimates for new equipment installation. Call our Winters indoor air quality technicians today or contact us online to request more information!