QuietCool Installation in Winters, CA
Whole House Fans for a More Comfortable Home
On average, Americans spend approximately 90% of our time indoors. We enjoy the comfort, safety, and entertainment contained in our havens, but did you know that your home is also an unknowing container for airborne pollutants? With the EPA listing indoor air as 2-5 times more polluted than typical outdoor concentrations. While many homeowners think their current HVAC systems can help with this indoor air quality concern, many of them can actually recycle harmful contaminants throughout their home.
Luckily, our team at Pearce Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has partnered with QuietCool to bring homeowners throughout Winters and Davis reliable cooling and indoor air quality solutions. We proudly install a variety of QuietCool fans to meet your individual needs and budget, and our trained and certified technicians will work with you to find the perfect fan for your space, install it seamlessly, and offer recommendations on how to maximize your fan’s efficiency.
Benefits of a QuietCool Whole Home Fan
QuietCool whole house fans offer more than simply cooling your home. They also offer some surprising ventilation and saving benefits as well.
9 benefits of a QuietCool fan:
- Minimizes foul odors, smoke, and gases
- Completely exchanges your air in as little as 3-4 minutes
- Expels germs, pet dander, and other airborne contaminants
- Saves you up to 50-90% on AC cooling costs
- Increase the longevity of your AC system
- Instantly feel 5-10 degrees cooler
- Keeps your space within 10 degrees of the perfect outside temperature
- Minimize your impact on the environment
- Increases the quality of your indoor air by removing pathogens, dust, VOCs, and moisture
Most Winters homeowners see a return on their investment in as little as 1-3 years, thanks to their powerful motors and innovative, energy-efficient systems. By partnering with QuietCool we are making a statement to our community that we genuinely care about your comfort and safety and will only use the best of the best on your home.
How Do QuietCool Whole House Fans Work?
When your QuietCool fan is installed, you start to notice the benefits almost immediately and is as simple as 1-2-3.
- Open a few windows when it is cool outside (mornings and evenings are ideal).
- Turn on your QuietCool fan and set the speed and timer.
- Enjoy cooler and healthier air!
The fans work by pulling cooler air from outside into your home and dispelling hot, stale air from your space. QuietCool uses innovative motors to make a powerful ventilation solution that can make your home cooler by over 30 degrees.
Our expert team at Pearce Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is available to walk you through every step of your whole house fan installation in Winters or the surrounding areas, and will help you find the perfect solution for your home. If you’re curious about the types of QuietCool fans we offer, click here to view our QuietCool products.
They are honest and try to save me money.- Cosette T.
Great service- Lydia L.
I highly recommend Pearce Heating and Air for your HVAC needs- James R.